A chemical peel is an excellent way to treat a number of common skin conditions like acne, hyper-pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, and sun damage. At Slender SpaMed, we offer a number of different types of chemical peels including the popular Physician’s Choice (PCA).
Chemical Peels by Physician’s Choice
The PCA Peel is a safe and effective skin treatment that has no downtime. This light to medium formula is proven to effectively treat acne, control oil, smooth fine lines, and helps inhibit pigmentation production, resulting in a more even skin tone.
Slender SpaMed offers the following PCA Peels:
- PCA Oxygen Peel
- The Oxygen Peel is an antioxidant therapy that ameliorates free radical damage. Oxidative damage is one of the most significant contributors to the aging process. The Oxygen Peel rejuvenates sluggish, tired-looking skin due to toxins, pollutants, allergens, improper diet, solar damage, smoking and aging. This treatment leaves the skin radiating with a healthy glow that last for 7 to 10 days. It’s an ideal choice if you are preparing for a special event within one to two days.
- PCA Sensi I
- The Sensi Peel is an exfoliating treatment formulated primarily for Asian Skin as well as other extremely sensitive skin types. If effectively treats sun damage, acne, rosacea, and other skin conditions. This treatment will leave you skin feeling plump and hydrated.
- PCA Ultra Peel I
- Ultra Peel treatments are appropriate for all skin types, conditions and sensitivities. The Ultra Peel is ideal for sensitive skin, as it produces a minimal stinging sensation. It effectively treats acne, pigment disorders, age spots, smoker’s skin and sun damage.
- Pumpkin Peel
- The Pumpkin Peel is good for anyone at any age. This powerful anti-oxidant keratolytic treatment can serve as an alternative between other peels and therapeutic treatments. It exfoliates while introducing vitamins, enzymes, and nutrients into the skin.
- Body Peel
- The Body Peel provides nourishing ingredients that soften and hydrate the skin’s surface as it improves appearance and texture. It’s an excellent choice for treating problem areas on the arms, legs, back, chest, hands and feet.
- Lactic, Glycolic, and Salicylic Acid Peels
- Lactic, glycolic, and salicylic acid peels work by exfoliating and peeling the outer layer of skin. This rejuvenates and stimulates new skin cell growth as it reveals the more beautiful skin underneath the dead cells. All natural, this peel is derived from milk sugars. It is also gentler on the skin than other chemical peel products and is great for those with sensitive skin.
After a careful evaluation of your skin-type, one of our trained aestheticians will recommend which chemical peel is best for you.
To schedule an appointment for a chemical peel, contact Slender SpaMed today.