What spa experience would be complete without a facial? Slender SpaMed offers several facial options ranging from the traditional European designed to exfoliate your skin to the Ultimate Facial that is guaranteed to help turn back the clock. No matter the type, we promise a relaxing experience that both you and your skin will love.
- European (One hour)
- A European facial is simply a traditional facial. We start by cleansing your skin to remove make up, then move forward with the extraction process as needed to remove any impurities, like blackheads. After the extraction process, we exfoliate your skin with a facial scrub, removing dead skin cells. We then apply a mask suited to your skin type and finally end with an array of tonics or creams for hydration suited for your skin type. Finally, we exfoliate your skin with a facial mask. You’ll go home with smoother, healthier-looking skin.
- Deep Pore Facials (Includes Large Pore Peel)
- A Deep Pore Facial improves imperfect skin by exfoliating the damaged layer, resulting in younger, healthier-looking skin. It improves the appearance of acne, uneven pigmentation, texture, and can balance skin that is too oily or too dry. It offers a faster, gentler alternative to laser resurfacing. The deep pore facial also comes in varying strengths and formulas, allowing us to tailor your facial to your skin-type.
- A microcurrent facial, also known as the “non-surgical” facelift, can reduce the signs of aging by firming and smoothing the skin. This cutting-edge system uses electro-stimulation to give you noticeable results without going under the knife. The microcurrent facial has been proven to tighten your skin, “fill in” fine lines, reduce puffiness and dark circles around your eyes, and more.
- We start by placing the microcurrent probes on your face. A machine will conduct mild currents through the probes and onto your face. These micro-currents cause your muscles to relax and contract, which strengthens them and enhances the blood flow to the skin.
- The procedure is safe and causes no side effects in people who are healthy. Since microcurrent facials stimulate the lymph system to flush toxins out of the body, be sure to drink plenty of water after your treatment.
- For safety reasons, people who use a pacemaker or have epilepsy, thrombosis or any other heart problem should not get microcurrent facials.
- The microdermabrasion is considered the “lunch time” approach to skin resurfacing. It stimulates the production of new skin cells and collagen, giving your skin a smoother, more youthful appearance. Less aggressive than laser skin resurfacing, it is a non-surgical treatment that requires no anesthetic.
- This facial involves 35-40 minutes of microdermabrasion and all the other elements of a facial. By receiving this treatment regularly you will notice an improvement in:
- Brown spots
- Shallow acne scars
- Sun-damaged skin
- Dull or aging skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- While the effects of a microdermabrasion are not as dramatic those of laser resurfacing, there is minimal recovery time involved. You may experience some redness afterward, but most clients find that they can return to work afterward.
- Ultimate Facial (Microcurrent/Microderm)
- The Ultimate Facial combines the microcurrent and micoderm facials to give you younger, smoother, healthier-looking skin, all without undergoing a drastic procedure. You should notice an immediate improvement in the tone and texture of your skin.
To schedule your facial, contact Slender SpaMed today.