Meal replacements have always been a popular weight loss tool. At Slender SpaMed, we offer ViSalus and Newtropin HCG Meal Replacements to start you off on the right track.
- Losing weight is easy with ViSalus meal replacement shakes. These quick (takes two minutes to prepare) and simple shakes are not only delicious, but they make for affordable lunch and dinner options. You’ll save time and money all while losing weight. Join the Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge and start transforming your figure today!
- Newtropin HCG Meal Replacements (Very Low Calorie Diet Plan)
- Newtropin HCG Meal Replacements are the sole source of nutrition for patients approved for a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD). We offer a variety of meal plans that typically consist of seven to eight supplements per day. Our meal replacement puddings, shakes, soups, and fruit drinks are packaged as single-serving packets to be reconstituted with water. Nutrition bars, Powder in a Bottle (PIB) and Ready-to-Drink shakes are individually wrapped and ready to eat.
- About the Very Low Calorie Diet
- A Very Low Calorie Diet, also known as a protein-sparing modified fast is a restricted eating plan used to maximize weight loss. The plan uses nutritional supplements (shakes, puddings, soups and bars) that replace grocery food intake. In some cases, a VLCD may include supplements plus one meal. A VCLD is generally limited to 800 calories a day or less.
- Is VLCD safe?
- Under proper medical supervision, VLCDs produce significant weight loss in patients who are moderately to extremely obese. This type of diet has been in use for decades and has been endorsed NH’s Weight Loss Information Network and the American Council of Medicine.
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- Very Low Calorie Diets are designed for patients over 30 (or over 27 with other medical conditions) and at least 30 to 40 pounds overweight.
- What kind of results can I expect?
- VCLD delivers rapid weight loss –typically three to four pounds per week, for an average of 42 pounds in 12 weeks. Your results will depend on many factors including starting weight, other medical conditions, and individual program design.
- Does the program offer other benefits besides weight loss?
- The many potential health benefits include lower blood pressure, lower blood-sugar levels in people with type-2 diabetes, lower serum cholesterol, improved cardiovascular health, and reduced pain in weight-bearing joints. Weight loss with a VCLD can reduce or eliminate the need for related medications. Self-esteem and energy can also soar dramatically!
To find out if a meal replacement program/Very Low Calorie Diet is right for you, schedule your free consultation with a nutritionist at Slender SpaMed today.